StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Part-Time, Computer Programmer, JR to join our team in Orlando, FL.
Essential Job Duties:
- Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run.
- Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals.
- May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions.
- May develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
- Some domestic travel required.
- 3 or less years of experience with computer programming.
- Basic knowledge of algorithms, data structures, frameworks, and operating systems and platforms.
- Basic ability with integrated development environments, editors, engines, and debuggers.
- Beginning ability to utilize source control repositories such GIT/CVS/SVN/TFS. Ability to communicate with clarity and correct grammar and mechanics.
- Knowledge of Docker
- B.S. in computer engineering, computer science or related technical field with strong emphasis on software programming
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer