StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-Time, Systems Engineer, Journeyman to join our team in support of Navy Aviation Training Systems at NAWCTSD Orlando, FL.
- Perform engineering duties in designing, constructing, and testing in support of Navy training devices.
- May conduct basic and applied research to evaluate adaptability of materials and equipment to training device design and manufacture. May recommend improvements in testing equipment and techniques.
- B.S. in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, visual engineering, aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering, or mechanical engineering.
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience with hardware and software design and integration.
- Experience should also include experience with Defense Department acquisition policy and SETR procedures or like experience.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different engineering disciplines for more than one project at any one time.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Acquisition program.
- Technical knowledge of fixed wing aircraft.
- Technical knowledge of fixed wing training devices.
- Experience writing technical requirements in a performance Specification.
- Experience writing contractor requirements in a Statement of Work (SOW).
- Experience writing Contract Data Requirements Lists associated with the SOW.
- Experience writing technical requirements for contract attachments that are included in a request for proposal.
- Experience in the Systems Engineering Technical Reviews.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer