StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Part-Time, Research Psychologist, Junior to assist in the research on human cognition and performance as a means to modernize the delivery of education and training.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist with the application of psychological principles and theories for the improvement of training, education, and human performance.
- Assisting in the planning, development, and execution of systematic research in the areas of human performance, cognition, human factors, training, and education.
- Assists in the collection and analysis of human performance and cognition data.
- Assists in the development research reports of findings for professional distribution (e.g., professional journal or conference publication).
- Participate in IRB's
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or less years of experience with human cognition and performance studies.
- Requires basic knowledge of experimental design, research methods, and data analyses.
- Possess knowledge or at least familiarity of training systems, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Military Standards, and DOD/DON/NAVAIR policies, directives, and instructions; must possess knowledge in the application of these documents to assignments.
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with StraCon’s vaccination policy. All StraCon employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. If applicable, prospective, or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over StraCon’s vaccination policy.