StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-Time Program/Project Analyst, Journeyman (PA) to support a Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) program office.
• Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
• Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
• Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
• Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
• Tracks program/project status and schedules.
• Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
In addition, the Journeyman Program/Project/Management Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
• Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience performing duties/responsibilities described above.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
• Experience developing, maintaining, and tracking program/project status and schedules.
• BA/BS degree.
• Allowable Substitution: Associate’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree. OR Four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
• U.S. Citizenship required.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance (at a minimum).
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer