StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a General and Operations Manager, Senior
. The General and Operations Manager, Senior acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort. Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities on technical and program/project issues. Oversees contractor execution of the contract requirements. Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide CSS support in performing project task definition and workload planning, acquisition management, funds management, and financial cost accounting.
- Provide budgeting support; project planning; program planning; and maintaining program information in the business enterprise tools. The business enterprise tools include: SAP/Navy ERP, Work in Progress Database, Program Management Tool, Command Staffing work-year database, and Workload Assignment Agreements.
- Support project leads in the performance of program tasks; respond to administrative and programmatic data calls; and provide administrative planning related to program events and day-to-day operations of assigned projects.
- Provide support in administrative planning, record keeping, data entry, communications, inventory control, and program administration related to day-to-day operations and activities of assigned projects.
Potential travel up to 15%
- Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience with Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
- Experience should include project management or program management that includes: implementing policy, coordinating complex Navy procedures, and developing project budgets.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to ensure all life-cycle support requirements are satisfied.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Acquisition program.
- BS or BA degree in arts or science. Business, economics, or management, background preferred.
- Defense Acquisition University Level 3 or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).