StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time FMS Program Analyst. The Program Analyst will support the efforts and actions of the Case Manager/Program Managers/Team Lead for various Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs. With other members of the Security Cooperation team, and under direction of the Case Manager/Program Manager/Team Lead, assists the Case Manager in analyzing and managing all aspects of FMS casework in accordance with the Arms Export Control Act, the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) as well as applicable DoD Acquisition policy guidance
Essential Job Duties:
- Track the release of all controlled unclassified and classified documents to foreign nationals and their governments.
- Review, update and sanitize all technical documentation including publications for FMS in accordance with all applicable disclosure and classification guidelines prior to submitting for Government review. Review documents, source code, and other electronic and paper media to determine that the media does not contain any non-releasable information or technologies.
- Generate and maintain FMS schedule and calendar of meetings that reflect critical milestones, establish action due dates, set program milestones and other significant program elements.
- Support the Government in implementing policies and criteria for integration of program requirements into the foreign country in a manner which shall, as far as possible, take advantage of existing policies, procedures, resources, lines of communication, etc. used by the foreign country in fulfilling their FMS requirements.
- Track primary case planning documents to identify any action not proceeding according to the Project Directive (PD). Examine FMS cases and the related financial records for each to identify impediments to case closure and necessary corrective action and Identify case closure candidates.
- Work with domestic personnel to coordinate FMS requirements to allow consolidation with domestic production requirements and realize cost avoidance/savings; coordinate configuration issues to maximize cost savings for training systems, ECP kits, spare improvements, and system upgrades.
- Some domestic and international travel required
- Professional experience in the essential job duties.
- Bachelors Degree
- Allowable Substitution: Associate’s Degree plus 4 years’ additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree OR 6 years’ additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with StraCon’s vaccination policy. All StraCon employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. If applicable, prospective, or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over StraCon’s vaccination policy.