StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time Contracts Administrator
to support our recently awarded 5-year SAP program with the Navy Cyber Warfare Development Group (NCWDG) in Suitland.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop contracting documents for use during all phases of contract formulation and execution.
- Assist and advise Procurement Contracting Officers (PCOs), Contracting Officers Representatives (CORs) and Project Leads with contract package development, execution, and modification.
- Development of pre-award documentation to include Sources Sought and Request for Information (RFI) announcements, Justification and Approvals for Other than Full and Open Competition (J&A), Determination and Findings (D&F), Procurement Requests (PRs), full Request for Proposal (RFP) packages to include Sections M and ability to assist with preparation of DD-254s, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Proposal Compliance Matrix, and other documents as needed for each unique procurement.
- Ability to write and review Statement of Work (SOW), Statement of Objectives (SOO), and Performance Work Statements (PWS).
- Ability to develop Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) DD-1423 Forms and choose appropriate Data Item Descriptions (DIDs).
- Assist with development of source selection packages to include assisting with development of Section L and M.
- Development of Evaluation and Award Documentation to include assisting during the Source Selection process, advising on performance of Best Value, Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA), and Value Adjusted Total Evaluated Price (VATEP) analyses.
- Assisting with the development of Technical Assessment Reports (TARs) for sole source proposals.
- Development of Contract Administration documentation and preparing for Contrack Kick-Off meetings, participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs), reviewing vouchers and monthly reports, participating in quarterly program reviews, reviewing contract deliverables for compliance, and developing contract modifications.
- Maintaining a contract file for assigned projects.
- Required – at least 8 years of experience in contracts support for research and development acquisition
- Knowledge of Rapid and Innovative Acquisition to include Non-FAR contracting such as Other Transaction Authorities (OTAs), Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs), Partnership Intermediary Agreements (PIAs), and Technology Investment Agreements (TIAs)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Possess a team-oriented personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook
- DAU Contracting Level 2 or Level 3 (preferred with R&D or systems acquisition focus).
- Estimate cost requirements, in support of program milestones, justify costs and manpower requirements, explain delays in program spending, modify program and budget submittals based on delays, and support budget process/budget reviews as required.
- Experience working with classified programs
- BS or BA degree. Allowable substitution: 5 years of relevant work experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- TS/SCI, Poly
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer