StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time
Acquisition Specialist to support a Navy SAP program. The work is required to be onsite full-time in Suitland MD.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepare briefings and strategy recommendations for the Milestone Decision Authority (MDA)
- Attend, document, and summarize meetings
- Provide training and develop evaluation board analysis reports for proposal evaluations.
- Develop program and project documentation, risk management documentation, acquisition plans, and program schedules
- Coordinate quarterly Program Management Review for the PMO to include briefing template development, scheduling, briefing book preparation, and meeting coordination.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related to systems acquisition, including logistics, research and development, configuration management or systems analysis or design
- Experience working on, or managing, programs including at least 5 years in science and technology or research, development, test, and evaluation programs
- Experience briefing and developing briefs for Flag Officers and Senior Executives
- Experience with Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) to include the development of acquisition strategies, development of budget and financial management documentation, and monitoring project performance and contract deliverables.
- Proficient managing research and development projects
- Proficient developing program budget and program execution plans to track against financial benchmarks
- Proficient with DoD contracting procedures and guidance including DFARS and FAR.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, Engineering Management, Business, or relevant technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics.
- Allowable substitution: Bachelor of Science or Arts degree and an additional 5 years of experience in engineering management and supervision of a project in an engineering field.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- TS Eligible
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with StraCon’s vaccination policy. All StraCon employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. If applicable, prospective, or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over StraCon’s vaccination policy.