StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to support a Navy SAP program. The position is required to be onsite in Suitland MD.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepare general Navy correspondence (write-ups, instructions, monthly reports, etc.)
- Provide security escort services for visitors
- Perform administrative and office support for the Command
- Develop and maintain calendars and schedules of Command senior personnel
- Maintain the organizations documents, records, and files
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in military, DoD, or intelligence office administration.
- High School Diploma or GED
- U.S. Citizenship required
- TS Eligible
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with StraCon’s vaccination policy. All StraCon employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. If applicable, prospective, or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over StraCon’s vaccination policy.