StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time Integrated Logistics Manager to support a Navy SAP program. The work is required to be onsite full-time in Suitland MD.
Essential Job Duties:
- Analyze and develop training curriculum, performance objectives, training plans, certification standards, exercise objectives and evaluation standards
- Review and evaluation production, C/SSR, quality assurance, inspection, and other processes utilized under program specific contracts for compliance with contract requirements, technical adequacy, and completeness.
- Plan, develop, and execute program logistics activities including Lifecycle Sustainment Plans, Integrated Logistics Plans, Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) Plans, Provisioning, Programmatic Environmental Safety and Occupational Health (PESHE) Plan, and Disposal Plans
- Develop and support inventory and property control plans in support of accounting for and reporting software and hardware configurations.
- Required – minimum of 7 years of experience in ILS and System Lifecycle Support areas of DoD applications, including maintenance planning, supply support, technical logistical data, packaging, handling, storage, and transportation
- Experience working with classified programs
- Proficient knowledge of NEPA/EO 12114 and PESHE development and implementation
- Education required – Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited college/university
- U.S. Citizenship required
- TS Eligible
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with StraCon’s vaccination policy. All StraCon employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. If applicable, prospective, or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over StraCon’s vaccination policy.