StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Junior Acquisition Specialist to support a NAVAIR program office.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
- Assists in managing spend plans for various appropriations, Statements of Work (SOWs), and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs).
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Program Team
- 0-3 years of experience with the duties described in the functional description
- High School Diploma, Bachelors degree preferred
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.