StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Subject Matter Expert (SME). The Maintenance SME will serve as a C-130 Maintenance Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the C-130T training requirements analysis and courseware development program. Working with a team including SMEs and Instructional Designers to perform a Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA), and build C-130T Maintenance training products.
- Analyzes, designs and develops training courses and computer-based training products from source material using company-developed software tools as well as off-the-shelf products.
- Minimum of six years serving as a Avionics Technician on an aircraft equipped with the Rockwell Collins Common Avionics Architecture System (CAAS) required.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
- Microsoft Office software knowledge highly preferred.
- C-130 Maintenance experience preferred.
- Formal school instructor experience preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer