StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time General and Operations Specialist, Journeyman
to support the Sailor 2025 RRL training team at NAWCTSD Orlando. The General and Operations Manager, Journeyman will be responsible for performing project task definition, workload planning, acquisition management, funds management, and financial cost accounting.
About Sailor 2025 RRL:
You will put your experience to work in support of CNO s Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) pillar of Sailor 2025. Assisting the Navy in transforming its training program and accelerating the learning of every Sailor for rapid response to changing warfighting requirements, thereby improving Sailor performance by coupling the timing of training with actual deck plate needs. RRL will create a learning continuum across a Sailors career, from Recruit to Master Chief, to ensure that every Sailor receives the right training at the right time to support assigned tasking. RRL will modernize training delivery methods supporting traditional brick-and-mortar schoolhouses with modern, multi-media, multi-platform delivery solutions.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide support to budgeting, project planning actions and maintaining program information in the business enterprise tools (ERP). Enterprise tools include: SAP- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning, Microsoft Office products, Work in Progress Database, Program Management Tool, Command Staffing work-year database, and Workload Assignment Agreements.
- Provide CSS personnel to support project leads in the performance of program tasks; respond to administrative and programmatic data calls; and provide administrative planning related to program events and day-to-day operations of assigned projects.
- Provides CSS personnel to support in administrative planning, labor forecasting, labor burn rates, BPR-Bank Purchase Requests, Contract Deliverables (CDRL’s) tracking, record keeping, date entry, communications, inventory control, and program administration related to day-to-day operations and activities of assigned projects.
- Update the Configuration Management database.
- Create and Update a Reviewers List for the Deliverables and CDRLS.
- Track and route CDRLS/received deliverables to the appropriate reviewers
- Possible travel up to 15%
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to ensure all life-cycle support requirements are satisfied.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Acquisition program.
- BS or BA Degree in arts or science business, economics, management, or technical discipline.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer